Referrals are among the most powerful ways to increase sales, and they’re often the most affordable. After all, getting referrals is as simple as providing a great product or service, and then waiting for those satisfied customers to start spreading the word to family and friends. So what makes referrals so effective, and how can you make the most of them? You can find out more by downloading our eBook, called “7 Reasons Referrals Are Your Best Option for Sales.”
What You Should Know About the Power of Referrals
If you’re not convinced at how effective referrals are when it comes to boosting sales, consider a few facts about them:
- One study found that more than three-fourths of respondents said they trust referrals from friends and family.
- The conversion rate of referrals is as much as 10 times higher than the rate of other tactics.
- Referrals are usually free.
Clearly, referrals are worth your time if you’re trying to improve your business without spending a ton of time or money on a particular strategy. If you’re wondering why referrals are considered so effective when it comes to sales, these are just a few reasons:
- People who are referred to you are likely to trust you from the get-go.
- Sales that come from referrals tend to close faster than usual.
- It’s possible to automate referrals to make the process easier on you.
As you can see, you need referrals if you’re hoping for more business. But first, you need to learn more about the value of this tactic and how to use it to boost sales. That’s where “7 Reasons Referrals Are Your Best Option for Sales” comes in.
Reading this guide will give you the confidence you need to start relying on customer referrals more than you used to if you want to improve your success…so download our eBook today to get started!